Parallel Modular Kitchen Interior Designers in Bangalore
When a house is designed beautifully, no matter the size, it becomes your home. Usually, our home is a reflection of our personality and believes. While most people get the best interiors for their living room and bedrooms, they tend to ignore the kitchen. A kitchen is a place where we spent significant time cooking at least 3 meals a day.
It is important to have a kitchen that is not just appealing to eyes but also a functional place where you can cook comfortably. After all, it is said that your mood has an impact on the food you cook. For the best kitchen design, you must hire the professional interior designers as they know their job the best. They are trained, skilled, and experienced, which helps them create designs which meet your needs perfectly.
While there are many kitchen designs, the parallel shaped modular kitchen design is one of the best for having a spacious kitchen and making most out of the available space. We can help in creating a Parallel shaped modular kitchen design for you that not only allows you to cook comfortably but also exude aesthetic charm. Kitchens are very much a part of our homes, and they should never be left out of the design scope.
Why choose us?
Being ranked as one of the best interiors designers in Bangalore, we understand how important it is to design each corner of your home. You simply need to let us know about the kind of kitchen design you are looking for, and we will assist you in transforming your vision into reality by fine-tuning the ideas of your dream kitchen.
Our concepts for parallel shaped modular kitchen design come in a wide range. The designs are super cool yet functional enough to create a great cooking environment. The kitchen designs are meant to boost your culinary experience. Whether you love to cook or simply spend time to fix quick meals, the parallel kitchen design will be able to meet your needs well.
- We try to understand and analyse your vision of the kitchen and what are your needs. This helps us in devising a basic framework around which the design will be structured.
- Once we prepare a design after considering your needs and our suggestions, the designers will show you a 2D or 3D graphic interpretation of the kitchen décor.
- We begin the work once you are satisfied and approve the design.
- You are the client and user of the kitchen, so your personal choices need to be considered at every stage of execution. We are flexible enough to make changes that you want.
- Irrespective of the size of the kitchen our parallel shaped kitchen designer does justice and offers the best of the available space.
- We believe in transparency and open communication. The client is kept in the loop in every communication that takes place.
- We take care of every stage and every element in the designing process from beginning to end.
- We can work on any budget, whether big or small and create a kitchen design for your home.
- Timely completion of the project is our USP.
- Getting a parallel kitchen needs technical knowledge, and therefore you must leave it to the experts.
Advantages of having a parallel kitchen
There are many benefits to choosing a parallel shaped kitchen design in Bangalore. Here's a look:
- Parallel kitchen design is one of the best for compact homes and small apartments.
- This type of kitchen offers efficient cooking zones.
- The storages are quite easy to reach as there is no hassle of corner cabinets.
- It takes lesser floor space.
- It is the best type of layout for homes where there is just one cook.
- There is a passage between the walls which offers good space to move around the kitchen.
- The parallel shaped kitchen designers can incorporate many styles and finishes in the design.
- The design offers an optimal kitchen work triangle between the stove, sink, and refrigerator.
- The cooking essentials like spices, pans, and other equipment will be in direct line of sight and within your arm's reach.
- The passage between 2 wings offers perfect movement and access to help reach all zones of the kitchen with minimal walking distance.
- It simplifies and speeds up the cooking process.
- The cupboards reach up the ceiling and make full use of the vertical space. This can help in increasing the utility of the kitchen.
- It is easier to clean the kitchen, and it will need lesser maintenance.
- The parallel kitchen design offers a lot of flexibility.
- This type of design allows you to easily arrange the appliances, sink, and other functional items without creating clutter.
- You can make the storage more flexible by installing modular pull-out units and drawers.
- It offers better organizing power, and you get free space to walk.
- It has been observed that the parallel kitchen layout is comparatively cheaper than the three-walled kitchen layouts as the cabinets are installed only on two walls.
- It is a cost-effective kitchen layout.
- If you add a baby gate on one end of the kitchen, you can easily keep babies and pets away from the kitchen.
Parallel kitchen with an island
If the kitchen space has a lot of room, you can have an island installed in it. Having an island in the design can help in many ways like having a space for storage, chopping, preparing for a meal, and chopping. The width and depth of the island are decided based on the availability of the space in the cooking area.
Getting a big island done in the smaller area will reduce your kitchen space and also disturb the working triangle. If you wish to turn the island into a dining area, getting too many seats should be avoided.
For parallel shaped kitchen design in Bangalore connect with us. Our team can offer innovative designs for transforming your kitchen. Get in touch with our team for quotes today!