Tips to Enjoy the Best Monsoon Interior Design
It is important to keep the home or office in tip top condition. Be it small or big, the place should be well-decorated so that it creates that magical impression on the guests. Also, the residents will enjoy living here. Some people are of the wrong belief that considering interior designing will mean having to spend a fortune. But the truth is with appropriate interior designing, the beauty of the place can be further enhanced. Moreover, hiring the top interior designers in bangalore will ensure optimizing available space and deriving more room to accommodate interesting things. The professionals will have a good look at your place before recommending the type of interior design to carry out. They are sure to transform your place into something that you and your family will just love.
Pre-Monsoon and Monsoon decor tips to follow
With the monsoon season just a few months away, it is high time you start considering how to decorate your place. The professionals can help come up with valuable ideas in your home decor to eliminate gloomy, dull weather experienced during the Monsoon season. At the same time, your home will appear to be bright, exciting, enjoyable and safe.
- Given attention to storages and furniture: During monsoon, cleaning and managing furniture can be a tough task. There are some home interiors which when get drenched in rain is likely to make the place dirty while using muddy footwear. Keeping a coir mat at the entry point will be the perfect solution. Carpets should be dry, while furniture should be replaced with cane or bamboo-built, water-friendly light-coloured furniture. Paper, books, etc. should be kept dry which can be a challenge during the monsoon season. Store them in storage bins that are lined with cotton with natural dry wick abilities.
- Wall should be applied with soft paint: Light paintwork can brighten up the place. Neutral and soft colours can appear fabulous when painted. You can opt for simple textures and patterns including lighter fabrics and shades as this can beautify your place.
- Listen to Chimes: You can hang wind chimes close to your window to hear a whimsical note as the wind blows into your home. The chimes are sure to soothe your mood and make you feel calm and happy.
- Seasonal fabrics: The trending decor to use during monsoon season is nylon and polyester. You can invest in carpets that are available in multi-coloured, washable and made with plastic materials. It can help avoid muddy footprints. For doormats, you can use those made from materials like recycled rubber, coir or jute. It may have some funky prints or letters and when kept in your entryway can appear somewhat quirky.
- Perfumed Candles: You can take a stylish tray and place some incense sticks or scented candles with accented pieces. This is a wonderful aromatic suggestion to try out in the otherwise dull rainy season. You can get hold of different flavoured scented candles or essential oil diffusers. Some flavours available are lavender, lemongrass and vanilla, etc. This will help keep out the humid stench produced by the monsoons. At the same time, it can help add cosiness and warmth to your home.
Following the recommendations of the best Interior designers in Bangalore will ensure you never go wrong with your interior decoration.